Just imagine what this Ride On Fully Licenced Ford Ranger Monster Truck 12v with Parental Remote Control – EVA Tyres and Leather Seat looks like through the eyes of your child or grandchild!
Ride On Fully Licenced Ford Ranger Monster Truck 12v with Parental Remote Control – EVA Tyres and Leather Seat with incredible detail is one of the hottest styles around and now your kids can drive one, too!
Incredible detail – Check the incredible attention to detail this Ride On Fully Licenced Ford Ranger Monster Truck 12v with Parental Remote Control – EVA Tyres and Leather Seat has. Also being an Officially Licenced product means that Ford have personally checked the authenticity and Quality of this Ride On Fully Licenced Ford Ranger Monster Truck before they authorise the use of the official Ford badge.
The parental remote is optional, and this battery powered, ride on electric car can also be driven by the normal in-car controls by using the gearstick and pedal. The parental control can operate the car in forwards and reverse gears, and also turn the steering wheel left and right.
Specification – Ride On Fully Licenced Ford Ranger Monster Truck 12v with Parental Remote Control – EVA Tyres and Leather Seat
- Parental Remote Control – For when your child needs a bit of help
- Opening doors – Opening doors just like the real truck.
- Opening Bonnet – Just like the real truck
- Opening Tail Gate– Just like the real truck
- Opening Bonnet -Just like the real truck
- Roll over Bar – With working Search Lights
- Upgraded Wheels – With EVA tyres
- Upgraded Leather Seat – For better comfort
- Working spring suspension – Realistic and fully working front and rear spring suspension
- 2.4G Bluetooth Parental remote control – The car can be used with the in-car controls, using the pedal, forwards/reverse switch and steering wheel, or can optionally be used remotely with the parental control. The parental remote uses Blutooth technology to eliminate interference and can operate from up to around 20m away, it controls forwards/reverse and moves the steering wheel left and right.
- MP3/USB player input – The car comes with a cable which plugs in to the dashboard, allowing an MP3 player or any other device with a headphones socket to be plugged in, and the music played through the car speaker. There is also a USB socket for plugging in a memory stick with your own music for playing through the car speakers. Plugging in a device disables the in-car sounds!
- Working lights – The front headlights can be switched on and off using the dashboard switch, the rear lights illuminate in reverse.
- Twin motors – Twin motors for each rear drive wheel means better performance on rougher surfaces or grass
- Horn and music sounds – Steering wheel activated horn and music sounds