EXIT Tempo steel football goal 240x160cm – green/black
The EXIT Tempo steel football goal, in the colours green and black, is robust and has a great shape. The EXIT Toys football goals make it easy for you to practice your football skills on any location. Its practical size allows the goal to fit in almost every garden.
Three anchors are included with the Tempo football goal, with which the goal can be firmly secured in the ground. The frame is galvanised and powder coated for a long lifespan and the net is attached to the frame in an innovative manner. This way the ball cannot be shot between the frame and the net. The EXIT Tempo steel football goals make playing soccer an absolute ball!
||Tempo steel football goals
||240 x 160 cm
Material From which materials do we manufacture the product.
||Galvanised and powder-coated
Finish How is the frame finished. Galvanised steel protects against scratches, weather influences and rust. Powder-coated steel provides an extra layer for additional durability. Anodised aluminium had undergone an electrolyte treatment. Anodised layers are applied to aluminum, because they stay nice, increase the corrosion resistance and wear resistance and even after long use hardly give any material loss.
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself
|Average assembly time (2 persons)
How long does it take to assemble the product.
From which age can this product be used safely
||TÜV, CE, GS, EN 71
Quality mark(s) Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet.
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard and if applicable also the European standard for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind
|Warranty on the frame
Warranty on the frame How long is the warranty on damage to the frame
|Warranty on the other components
Warranty on the other components How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts
Height What is the maximum height of this product. This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
Width What is the maximum width of this product.
Depth What is the maximum depth of this product.
Weight What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging.
|Diameter of the rod
||ø 38 x 1.2 mm
Diameter of the rod What is the diameter and thickness of the frame rod
Colour Net What is the colour of the net
Material net From which materials do we manufacture the net.
|Diameter of the net
Diameter of the net What is the diameter of the meshes of the net
|Including ground anchors
Including ground anchors Does this product include an anchoring set so that you can anchor it into the ground.
|Including training screen
|Dimensions (L x W x H) in cm
||100 x 32 x 13.5
|Gross weight (in kg)
- Green black steel soccer goal (240x160cm)
- Three ground anchors
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.