EXIT Premium trampoline cover ø427cm
The EXIT Premium trampoline cover is a high quality black cover which offers the best protection for your trampoline in all sorts of weather. The cover is suitable for round trampolines with a diameter of 427 centimeters, for trampolines on legs as well as inground trampolines. Please note: this cover is not suitable for groundlevel trampolines, for these types we have special groundlevel trampoline covers. Offer the protection your trampoline deserves with the premium cover from EXIT Toys!
Protect your trampoline
If it is not possible for you to store away your trampoline in the winter or would you prefer not to spend too much time (re)assembling. The premium trampoline cover from EXIT Toys not only protects the trampoline against the effects of weather influences such as rain, snow, ice and UV, but also against dirt such as leaves from trees. The drainage holes allow the water to flow away so that it wont stay on top of the trampoline.
Sturdy and smart
The Premium covers are made of thick and strong PVC, which gives them a more luxurious look compared to our standard covers. The elastic makes it easy to attach the cover to the trampoline. In no time your trampoline will be completely protected! Make your trampoline last longer with the extra protection the premium trampoline covers from EXIT Toys.
||Premium trampoline covers
What is the shape of the trampoline. Round trampolines are very suitable for children, because when bouncing they automatically land in the middle. Rectangular trampolines take up less space and are suitable for more experienced jumpers (adults). Oval trampolines combine the features of the round and rectangular trampolines.
||ø 427 cm
Material From which materials do we manufacture the product.
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use
From which age can this product be used safely
Quality mark(s) Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet.
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard and if applicable also the European standard for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind
Warranty How long is the warranty on this product
||ø 427 cm
Diameter What is the maximum diameter of this product.
Weight What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging.
Drainage holes Are there a few holes in the cloth or tarpaulin so water can drain properly. If there are no drainage holes in the cloth or tarpaulin, water or snow can remain on top of it and damage the product
|Ground anchors included
Ground anchors included Does this product include an anchoring set so that you can anchor it into the ground
|Dimensions (L x W x H) in cm
||51 x 40 x 37
|Gross weight (in kg)
- Premium trampoline cover ø427cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.