EXIT Kickback football rebounder 124x90cm
The EXIT Kickback football rebounder is a multi-functional sport device for improving your football skills. The black rebounder is suitable for many skills such as shooting, passing, receiving, goalkeeping and heading.
Just as in all other rebounders, the frame of this rebounder is galvanised and powder-coated for a longer lifespan and a sleek look. The net of the EXIT Kickback football rebounder is adjustable to various angles between 35° and 90° in 7 positions. You decide how the ball bounces back. The frame has two wheels, making it easy to move the rebounder from place to place and to store it after training.
The EXIT Kickback football rebounder gives you the option of kicking the ball and letting it pass under the net or shooting into the net so it arches back to you. Follow this with a header or a perfect receive. This EXIT Toys rebounder is not only fun in the garden, but also suited for football clubs. Challenge yourself with this ultimate training mate!
||124 x 90 cm
Before using, the product first has to be assembled. The product is not delivered ready-to-use
Is the product easy to assemble using a manual and does not require technical knowledge
Does the product include a manual (including instructions for use) so you can assemble it yourself
|Average assembly time (2 persons)
How long does it take to assemble the product.
From which age can this product be used safely
||TÜV, CE, EN 71
Quality mark(s) Which quality marks does the product have and which European safety standards does it meet.
- TÜV / Intertek: this product is tested for safety by a reputable and certified testing authority.
- EN: this product is approved according to a European safety standard. The figure after EN refers to the relevant European safety standard(s) used in testing this product.
- CE: this mark indicates that the product was designed and manufactured in compliance with the legal requirements regarding safety, health and the environment.
- GS: Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS) is an additional certificate and it means that the product meets the German standard and if applicable also the European standard for safe use.
- FSC: the FSC quality mark is proof that the wood for this product originates from a forest managed according to the international FSC standard for sustainable forest management.
Is the product resistant to weather influences, such as sunlight, rain, hail, snow and wind
|Warranty on the frame
Warranty on the frame How long is the warranty on damage to the frame
|Warranty on the other components
Warranty on the other components How long is the warranty on the rest of the parts
Height What is the maximum height of this product. This means the height from the ground up to the highest point of the product.
Width What is the maximum width of this product.
Depth What is the maximum depth of this product.
Weight What is the total weight of the product, including the packaging.
Colour What is the colour of the frame
Material From which materials do we manufacture the frame
||Galvanised steel plus powder-coating
Finish How is the frame finished. Galvanised steel protects against scratches, weather influences and rust. Powder-coated steel provides an extra layer for additional durability. Anodised aluminium had undergone an electrolyte treatment. Anodised layers are applied to aluminum, because: they are and stay nice, increase the corrosion resistance and wear resistance and even after long use hardly give any material loss.
|Diameter of the rod
||ø 32 x 2 mm
Diameter of the rod What is the diameter and thickness of the frame rod
Colour Net What is the colour of the net
Material net From which materials do we manufacture the net.
|Diameter of the net
Diameter of the net What is the diameter of the meshes of the net
|Dimensions (L x W x H) in cm
||135 x 60 x 10.5
|Gross weight (in kg)
- Football rebounder (124x90cm)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.